HOW CAN WE MAKE
PSYCH SUFF MATTER
FOR YOUNG CREATIVES?
The creative life can be hard.
Psychology helps us move from feeling stuck to being brave.
When building passion, we build resilience.
CAN WE DO?
1. Online school for young creatives
Whats out there now is has good content, but is hard to relate to for young, urban musicians, artists & creatives
An online platform with video, text and group exercises to build mental strength and creative bravery.
- How to deal with destructive self critisism
- Why all creative blockages can be understood and changed
- How to overcome creative procrastination
IF WE SPEAK TO PPL IN AREAS WHERE IT MATTERS THE MOST, THE LIKELIHOOD OF ACTUAL CHANGE IS THE GREATEST!
Because what and how we think can be the difference between giving up or doing what we love.
2. I show exercises they could use to change their mental game, embrace vulnerabilty and move towards bravery
3. Possibly: deeper diving sessions with creative influencers.
WHATS HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE AND SELDOME DONE: TO SHOW DEEP PROCESSES THAT ACTUALLY LEAD TO MAGICAL RESULTS!
To go from limitation to bravery we often need to be vulnerable.
Lets invent a culture where vulnerability is embraced as a step towards becoming truly resilient.
If the people who already feel good are taught skills to up their mental game, everyone benefits.
If enough people learn to use the power of psychology, we can create a culture where friends help friends, instead of only relying on professional help.
Unique book as the foundation:
Worlds first science based self help book for creative bravery.
1. Released two albums and lived for years as a musician, appearing on Morgonpasset i P3, MTV and touring in Japan
2. Written the book "Det Lyckliga Geniet", the worlds first self help book for artist using the latest sciene of behavioural change.
3. Appeared in swedish television in the documentary "Bluffen Oscar Sia", on Swedish Public Radio (P1) and loads of random magazines.
Together we can change the story of pain, fear & bravery. When we change the story, we enter a world we actually want to live in <3